Mid-Senior Exhibition Interior Designer Job
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- Job Level:
- Mid-Level, Senior
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- AutoCAD, Vectorworks
- Job Reference:
New Year, New Job, New City?!
If you are a creative thinker with the desire to relocate to one of Europe’s most inviting cities, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
This niche company work predominantly in the exhibition design sector but do cross over into some commercial areas such as F&B and coffee shops.
This is an excellent opportunity for any designer wanting to broaden and inspire their design experience and better their exhibition design and build knowledge.
The company are small but highly ambitious and would offer great rewards for the right designer. The office is a vibrant and exciting environment to work in with a range of exhibition projects both in the UK and internationally.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Highly Creative
- 3-6+ years’ experience in the any creative interior design sector – Knowledge of exhibition experience would of course be a bonus.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Vectorworks advantageous
- Holds relevant design degree (Interior design, Interior Architecture, Architecture)
- Clear communicator
- Team player
- Excellent organisational skills
- Site experience and proficiency in surveying
- The ability to work remotely
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Residential Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Adrem are specialist in Interior Design jobs.