Mid-Senior Hotel Interior Designer Job
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
They are looking for an experienced hotel designer to work on large scale hotel projects. Their offices are based in London, but their projects are not exclusively in the UK. They work internationally and the company itself have a renowned presence in the global design market. Get involved in this exciting and fast paced work environment with one of the biggest hotel design firms in London!
Key day-to-day tasks of the Hotel Interior Designer include:
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Communicating conceptual ideas through hand sketches or computer modelling
- Generating and developing design concepts
- Delivering projects on to site
- Producing technical package
Key attributes of the Hotel Interior Designer include:
- Proficient in using AutoCAD and the Adobe Creative Suite – MicroStation preferable
- 4-8 years hotel experience from a respected design firm.
- Proven experience of delivering high-end fit out/interiors in a range of completed hotel projects
- Ability to project manage the execution of ideas by appropriately selected contractors
- Excellent presentation, conceptual and visualising skills
- Knowledge of specification writing programmes
- Expert in drawing tender packages
- Robust and tenacious personality
- Strategic thinking and presentation skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this Hotel Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialist in Interior Design jobs.