Mid – Senior Product Designer – Freelance Job
- Job Level:
- Mid-Level, Senior
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Solidworks
- Job Reference:
Mid – Senior Product Designer – Freelancer / London / £Negotiable / Freelance
Skills: Product Design, Industrial Design, Consumer Products, Consumer Electronics, Transport, Packaging, FMCG Sketching, Rhino, Solidworks, Keyshot, Trends.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most exciting design consultancies in London. This multi-disciplinary creative agency, designing products and experiences for some of the world’s most interesting and innovative companies has several opportunities for creative, ambitious and highly motivated Product Design Freelancers to join their team.
Suitable applicants will support the creative and executional engine behind a diverse array of projects, and a powerhouse of original conceptual ideas. You must have a developing portfolio of innovative and creative design work. You will be working from their London based studio within a team of passionate and highly driven designers across a broad range of product disciplines, from consumer electronics, domestic/home appliances furniture, packaging and FMCG. All of which are cantered around creating compelling and innovative solutions and user experiences.
THE PRODUCT DESIGN FREELANCER JOB
- Work with the wider team to ensure project outputs meet the high creative standards of the studio.
- Create and communicate compelling concepts.
- Contribute to the design of new product and service solutions, including exploration, refinement and specification.
- Sensitivity to CMF.
- Contribute to the strategy, work in progress, ensuring deliverables meet the requirement of the brief.
- Bring fresh and innovative design ideas, providing meaningful design insight to enhance overall project quality.
- Facilitate internal and client-facing strategic and creative workshops.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT FREELANCE DESIGNER
- A strong degree in Product Design / Industrial Design.
- Exceptional portfolio showing all levels of design process, with fluent/confident hand sketching skills and a clear project narrative.
- Captivating presentation and communication skills.
- A portfolio that shows a breath of category experience.
- Self-motivated, energetic and inspiring member of the team.
- A positive and proactive approach, with a first for knowledge.