Mid-Weight Hospitality Interior Designer Job
- Amsterdam, North Holland
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
Amsterdam’s leading Hospitality practices are looking for a talented Middleweight Hospitality Interior Designer to join their highly creative team on a 6 month contract. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge, to add stunning award-winning projects to their portfolio and to gain an outstanding company name on their CV.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Middleweight Hospitality Interior Designer include:
· As an Interior Designer you will translate the projects briefings into strong concept designs.
· Flexibility to work on several projects at the same time is your second nature.
· You have continuous overview and feel comfortable with all stages of interior design.
· The concepts you deliver are daring and innovative and in keeping with the narrative style of the design studio.
· The concepts you deliver are daring and innovative.
· As a proactive team player with excellent organization skills you add value to our team with your magnificent ideas that goes beyond everyone’s imagination.
Essential key attributes of the Middleweight Hospitality Interior Designer include:
· 5 – 7 years’ experience working on large-scale hospitality projects
· Essential experience in high-end hospitality projects is a must
· Conceptual approach and experience in specifying FF&E and styling materials and colours
· Good understanding of consumer behaviour able to apply this to design concepts and narratives
· Proven experience with (Vectorworks/, Adobe Suit)
· Excellent technical drawing skills
· Skilled in free hand sketches
· Strong graphic aesthetic
· Living in Amsterdam or willingness to re-locate to Amsterdam
· Fluent in English, verbal and written
If you are interested in finding out more about this Middleweight Hospitality Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send your CV and portfolio when applying for this role.