Mid-Weight Interior Designer – Retail, F&B, Hotel Experience Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
Mid-Weight Interior Designer – Retail, F&B, Hotel / London / Salary £38,000 / Permanent
A prestigious, luxury interior design and architecture studio are looking for a Mid-Weight Interior Designer with retail, Food & Beverage, hotel experience. This is a project production role – focussed on the day to day delivery of projects.
As Mid-Weight Interior Designer, you will support senior team to ensure that project concept is delivered. You will also oversee workflow/deliverables for Designers and Grads in terms of delegation of tasks and communicates within project teams.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE MID-WEIGHT INTERIOR DESIGNER:
- Demonstrate an ability to think creatively through active participation in internal meetings/brainstorms
- Comfortable to explore/discuss creative concepts, making suggestions at appropriate stages in the project
- Managing incoming and outgoing drawings by printing, collating and filing them immediately according to the established filing system – computer and paper
- Using AutoCAD when required to assist with drawing production
- Assist more senior designers in the development and preparation of scheme designs
- Detail specific project requirements e.g. furniture sketching, electrical drawings, models etc.
- Attend internal review meetings and assist with any issues as they arise
- Attend final site visits with senior designer(s) and assist with any FF&E or styling requirements
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE OF THE MID-WEIGHT INTERIOR DESIGNER:
- Degree or equivalent in Interior Design, Furniture Design or Architecture
- Proven experience and developed creative ability gained from a related design practice (likely to be gained over 4 – 5 years)
- Technical understanding of aspects of architectural design, interior, product and furniture design
- An understanding of target markets
- Good understanding of current trends in the interior design industry as well as materials
- Sketching and drawing
- Knowledge of AutoCAD 2D/3D, MS Word, MS Excel
If you are interested in finding out more about this Mid-Weigh Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Interior Design jobs.