Mid-Weight Interior Designer | Workplace | Revit | £15-20ph | 6 Months + | London
One of London’s most prestigious architectural practices are looking for a highly skilled and talented workplace interior designer. This company prides themselves on being forward thinking and keeping their design contemporary, classy and creative. They are not interested in the tired layouts and dull footplates which plague our nations offices, they want to create exciting workplace environments which serve the user and create a positive and productive atmosphere.
Day to day tasks of a Mid-Weight Interior Designer:
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Communicating ideas through hand sketching and computer modelling in Revit
- Producing high quality technical packages
- Generating and developing design concepts
- Assisting the lead designers and design team to implement and complete the work in hand
The ideal Mid-Weight Interior Designer will:
- Hold a relevant educational qualification at university level – BA(Hons) Architecture, Interior Design, Interior Architecture etc
- Have a minimum of three to four years of experience in the Workplace sector
- Have exceptional design skills, including the ability to hand sketch to a high standard
- Be highly proficient on Revit, AutoCAD and Photoshop
- Communicate confidently, eloquently and succinctly
- Be happy to work in collaboration or autonomously
If you are interested in this Mid-Weight Interior Designer role, please contact Deborah D1Silva or apply online.
Kindly ensure BOTH your CV and Portfolio are attached in your application.