Mid-Weight Retail and Hospitality Interior Designer | Permanent | £30K+ | Milton Keynes
Our client is looking for a confident and creative designer who is passionate about producing engaging retail environments.
The successful candidate will have over 3 years agency experience with a proven record of designing retail, hospitality and shopping centre environments. They will be well versed at generating conceptual ideas and developing them into robust solutions that are on brief and on budget.
The ideal candidate will be well organised, efficient and able to reliably meet deadlines. They will thrive within a creative team and be comfortable working independently when required. Working in an agile environment, our client is seeking someone who is ambitious to drive their creative output forward. The role has scope to evolve with the business.
Key Skills of a Mid-Weight Retail and Hospitality Interior Designer:
- Ability to interrogate a brief and rapidly develop creatives solutions
- Ability to work on multiple fast-paced project
- Ability to contribute to the creative culture at Prosper
- Excellent hand sketching skills
- Knowledgeable about retail trends
- Self-motivated to produce quality work whilst meeting deadlines
Essential experience of a Mid-Weight Retail and Hospitality Interior Designer:
- At least 3 years design agency experience
- The ability to confidently and coherently explain ideas
- Retail and hospitality environments
- Degree level design qualification
Software Requirements of a Mid-Weight Retail and Hospitality Interior Designer:
- Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- After Effects would be advantageous but not essential
(May be willing to cross-train)
Salary and benefits and summary:
- Permanent position
- Advantageous to have a car to access the beautifully placed rural studio in Milton Keynes
- Studio hours 9am – 5.30pm, five days per week
- Reports to: Senior Designer
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Salary dependent on experience
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, (office closed at Christmas)
- Private healthcare scheme after one year’s service
- Company pension scheme
- Social events calendar
If you are interested in this Mid-Weight Retail and Hospitality Interior Designer job, please get in touch with Niharika Samuel or apply online.
Kindly ensure you include your CV and Portfolio when applying.