Mid-Weight Technical Interior Designer (Residential) | AutoCAD | 3 Months + | £150-200pd | London
Luxury Residential and Hospitality interior design agency are in search of a highly proficient Technical Interior Designer with AutoCAD and Hospitality/Residential experience.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Mid-Weight Technical Interior Designer include:
- Working on projects from concept through to completion
- Detailing and implementing/enhancing design
- Creating, developing and maintaining CAD files
- Design and develop working construction drawings for contractors, of varying scale and budget
- Assisting in site surveys and attending briefings & handover meetings where necessary to help drive the project forward
- Providing design and drawing support to senior designers
Key skills and attributes of the Mid-Weight Technical Interior Designer include:
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD
- Hold a relevant degree at BA(Hons) level or above
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and efficient at multitasking as well as being able to work under pressure
- Strong team player and ability to work in a busy environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
If you are interested in applying for this Mid-Weight Technical Interior Designer Role, please contact Niharika Samuel or apply online.
Kindly ensure BOTH your CV and Portfolio are attached in your application.