Middleweight Designers with strong design skills to work as part of a project team with a varied design workload. Responsibilities will include design strategy, concept design and the production of detailed working drawings.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Interiors Design qualification or equivalent
- Prior professional experience with world class design-led practices
- Strong design and communication skills
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills to manage a varied design workload including design strategy, concept design and detailed working drawings
- Strong computer skills including both 2D and 3D software capabilities, AutoCAD, Rhino, V-Ray. Revit, Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Please note this will be on a 12 month fixed term contract