Middleweight FF&E Interior Designer Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
A sophisticated and modern design studio, specialising in the hospitality sector, are looking for an ambitious and talented Middleweight FF&E Interior Designer to join their company. The studio works on a number of different projects doing interior design for hotels, bars, restaurants and private clubs, whilst also dealing with a select number of private clients on the residential side.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Middleweight FF&E Interior Designer include:
- Working within a project team, the FF&E Designer will be fully immersed at all levels of the design process on a daily basis via their own projects
- Working on design concepts and presentations, sourcing images, hand sketching, 2D AutoCAD furniture drawing, Photoshop editing and setting up/printing presentation boards
- Specifying and managing the purchase and manufacture of highly detailed, bespoke furniture and lighting pieces
- Ensuring all FF&E related deliveries are on site when scheduled
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and contractors
- Establishing new relationships and maintaining relationships with existing manufacturers and suppliers
Key attributes of the Middleweight FF&E Interior Designer include:
- Over 3 years experience in high-end Restaurant and Hospitality design
- Competent knowledge and natural passion for great design and have high attention to detail.
- A solid knowledge of furniture and architectural materials and where to source them from is highly desirable.
- Strong design and technical skills are a must
- Procurement and strong organising skills
- A team player able to support and contribute to a positive working environment.
- Capable of clear communication; fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, and InDesign as well as having knowledge of Sketch Up
- Demonstrate confidence in sketching and presenting new ideas
- Show experience of delivering neat, clear and accurate design information and schedules
- Be able to confidently represent the Company externally and contribute to the Company’s professional reputation and high level of attention to detail
If you are interested in finding out more about this Middleweight FF&E Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV and Portfolio when applying for this job.