An exclusive bespoke kitchen studio is now seeking a Mid-Weight Kitchen Interior Designer to join their exciting company. The high-end firm works on exclusive bespoke kitchens and are one of the most fastest growing and luxury brands on the market, specialising in selling award winning Kitchens, Bathrooms, cabinetry and furniture.
The bright ideal individual will have had some experience designing similar luxury kitchens which would be essential for this role. A high end residential background would be considered if a designer has worked with end clients and is technically aware.
Key Responsibilities for the Mid-Weight Kitchen Interior Designer includes
- Experience designing high end bespoke kitchens and cabinetry is essential for this role.
- Liaising and managing relationships with clients, suppliers and contractors.
- Designing bespoke luxury kitchens, bathrooms and wardrobes from concept to completion.
- Creating comprehensive design drawing packages.
- 2 years design experience minimum
- Confident in using Vectorworks. AutoCAD users will be considered.
- Technical Product knowledge and ability to draft comprehensive design packages.
- Working alongside both clients and fitters to ensure the highest quality finished product.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- Generating and developing design concepts
- Assisting the design team when required
- Must be a self-motivated individual.
- Taking responsibility for updating and issuing technical details and construction drawings for tender projects and live onsite projects.
- Self-motivated and focus to achieve project deadline.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Entrepreneurial qualities
- Strong sense of team work and a drive to succeed.
- A passion for residential design is a must.
- Must have a Minimum Degree qualification in Interior Design.
If you interested in finding out more about this Mid-Weight Kitchen Interior Design job, then please get in touch with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV and Portfolio when applying for this job.