National Sales Manager for High-End Furniture Design Studio Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
National Sales Manager to join a high-end furniture design and manufacture studio. The candidate must be commercial astute and sales driven.
- Seeking out new clients and opportunities for the business
- Following up client leads and client visits
- Negotiating product supply with retailers, professionals, developers and owners
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Maintaining excellent product and market knowledge
- Organising and participating in trade shows and events
- Contributing to the product development programme
- Contributing to refining the sales and pricing strategy of the business
- Hitting and surpassing pre-agreed sales targets.
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Travel around
- Fully competent with Microsoft Office software
- Appreciation for design
- Sales experience in the relevant industry
- Drivers licence needed
Please get in contact with Gemma Naylor Creative Support Specialist at Adrem.