One of the most admired architectural and design firms in London is looking to hire a New Business Coordinator to join their team. They offer amazing benefits such as private health care, 25 days holidays plus bank and Christmas close, profit share programme, discounts and more.
Supporting the Business Development Team, the main objectives for this role will be to write and produce bids proposals and presentations.
Some responsibilities include:
- Write copy, collate, and produce high-quality, engaging bid documents for tender responses (EOI, PQQ, RFQ and RFP) and presentations, coordinating requirements
- Draft responses to bid and tender questions
- Preparation of presentation material for tender interviews
- Assist with the management of office contacts and projects database
- Update standard text responses
- Proof read bid and tender documents and content
- At least 3 years experience writing bids and proposals within the architecture or related industries
- Advanced InDesign skills and high level of graphic expertise
- Calm and professional manner in all communication both internal and external
- Ability to work well as part of a team and to meet demanding deadlines.
If you feel you have the skills and attributes for this position please apply without delay to Amy Welch, Creative Support Specialist at Adrem Group