New Business Coordinator for High Profile Architects Practice Job
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A world class architecture and design studio with a string of award winning buildings and masterplans globally are looking for a New Business Coordinator to join the team. Working closely with the Communications Coordinator you will be responsible for new business activities and submissions for the practice.
Responsibilities and required attributes:
- Researching potential new business opportunities, contacts and background company information.
- Monitoring and recording new business opportunities and preparing summaries for evaluation by Partners.
- Compiling submission documents that reflect the companies values and tone of voice.
- Managing other people’s contributions to submission documents to ensure timely completion: architects, graphics, other consultants and so on.
- Collecting and reviewing feedback on submissions.
- Acting as ‘Brand Guardian’ including monitoring usage and updating design of practice wide templates
- Reviewing and keeping all new business material up to date, including: approved project text, practice profiles, CV’s, certificates and other documentation.
- Copy writing, editing and proof reading text for new business materials.
- Weekly new business reports.
- Delivering monthly new business updates to the studio.
- Assisting with events and special project coordination – in-house and external.
- Assisting in preparation for new business meetings, events, conferences and opportunities to build relationships
- Be familiar with producing successful submissions; practice profiles PQQs, ITTs and other bid documents.
- Be enthusiastic, committed and self-motivated, with an eye for detail and a meticulous approach to work.
- Have relaxed people skills and be able to motivate and influence others as well as being able to talk with confidence and authority to senior people.
- Have exceptional organisational skills, with an ability to manage a diverse range of tasks, involving different people and different activities both inside and outside the studio – taking either a leading, a managing or a supporting role as appropriate.
- Excellent English language writing skills, both technical and non-technical are essential as is knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, In-Design and Photoshop.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a very high level of proficiency in graphic presentation and layout
This is an excellent opportunity to join an internationally recognised architects practice and grow your business development experience. To be successful in this role you will need to show examples of written work and marketing materials using Adobe InDesign.