Are you a successful New Business professional in the architecture and design industry? Do you have a genuine appreciation for architecture with excellent bid experience? Are you a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment? If so, this role is perfect for you.
One of the top architectural practices in the world are looking for a passionate New Business Manager to generate winning bids for their London office. The practice works across cultural, commercial, educational, residential, civic and urban masterplanning projects in both the public and private sectors. This is a pivotal role for the business. You will be fielding in leads, researching project opportunities, working on architectural tenders and creating winning bids for international projects.
- First point of contact for potential clients and projects, keeping track of opportunities
- Review and assess the brief/documents of potential projects, identifying any possible issues
- Present the potential project to the leadership team with a summary and any recommendations/action
- Create bids, manage correspondence and proposal/competition documents via InDesign
- Write, proofread and edit all text
- Prepare both internal and external bid presentations
- Manage all submission documents, records, company info and previous correspondence
- Successful bid experience in the architecture and design industry
- Excellent writing skills
- Expert in InDesign and Microsoft Office
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Confident and proactive
- Passion for architecture is highly beneficial
This is an amazing opportunity with an elite international architectural practice. If you are interested, please apply and get in touch with Corrine Munro at Adrem Group