A world-renowned interior design studio is looking for a proactive Office & Facilities Manager to join their busy team. The company specialises in high-end luxury interior architecture and design. This role is perfect for a resilient individual with experience in health and safety, facilities and IT management to thrive in a top performing and fast-paced environment with one of the top design agencies in the world.
- Managing relationships with building contractors and regularly liaising with any queries or needs
- Responsible for managing budgets of IT, internet, phone, printer, cleaning, maintenance, etc.
- Manage upkeep of the studio, ensuring it’s in great condition at all times
- Run health and safety policies and procedures (weekly alarm testing, training, etc.)
- Manage inductions for new starters with IT, desk set up and office inductions
- Responsible for coordinating office moves and hot desking
- Manage and look after the archiving system
- Assist design teams with printing and production for needed materials
- Coordinate internal events and meetings
- Assist reception on overflow of calls and setting up meeting rooms/getting refreshments when needed
- Previous office management/facilities/IT experience in an high intensity working environment, ideally in the creative industry
- Very IT literate with a background liaising with IT providers
- Attention to detail, numbers oriented and a background in managing budgets
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office