A renowned multidisciplinary architectural practice based in the heart of London is seeking a hands-on Office Assistant to assist the Office Manager with all projects and tasks. The practice specialises in high-end residential builds across the UK, as well as master planning projects. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to be an essential member of a creative support team.
- Collate and calculate timesheets
- Assist with management of general accounts and invoice queries
- Assist in building management such as maintenance and cleaning coordination, office moves, ordering office supplies and equipment, etc.
- Manage IT log and interface with IT consultants while being responsible for e-desking
- Research and organise company travel arrangements and events
- Assist with health and safety checks such as office risk assessments and fire
- Update the signing out book and absence report to Office Manager/HR
- Assist with front of house duties when needed such as answering phones, greeting clients, managing post, etc.
- Book and manage meeting rooms and organise catering when necessary
- Maintain tidiness of reception/meeting rooms/kitchen area
- Coordinate couriers and taxis when necessary
- Liaise with refuse services for recycling and shredding
- Customer service focused with a team player and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Diplomatic and respective of confidential and sensitive information