An innovative and forward-thinking international architecture practice is seeking an Office Assistant to join their London location. This role is perfect for a fresh and energetic person in the industry to further their administration skills within a fast-paced work environment.
- Reception duties such as answer incoming calls and operate switchboard, greet guests upon arrival, make teas and coffees, etc.
- Booking travel arrangements for staff and senior management and organising visas when necessary
- Managing expenses of staff and management
- Coordinating with project leaders on administrative tasks and support
- Looking after the cleanliness of the studio by managing meeting rooms and general spaces, ensuring they are kept clean and tidying up if anything is left out. Also looking after the kitchen area and emptying the dishwasher daily
- Booking couriers and distributing post
- Looking after the general company email inbox and actioning any queries
- Assisting the office manager with various administration tasks and event planning
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- An eagerness to muck in and take on any task
- An eye for detail with the ability to multitask
- Calm, focused and professional
- Personable with a team-player mindset