An award winning international practice are looking for an Office Assistant to assist with the smooth running of their London Studio of 100+ staff.
The ideal candidate should be hardworking, proactive and prepared to assist where required including running errands, answering the phones, making refreshments, lifting items such as stationary, furniture, and archive boxes.
- making sure the kitchens, print areas and studio floors are always clean and tidy
- ordering and making refreshments
- sorting post
- reception & front of house cover
- answering telephones & message taking
- photocopying; –
- binding; – filing; –
- running errands –
- lifting and carrying heavy goods (e.g. stationary, furniture, boxes etc);
- archiving; – tidying and occasional driving of the practice pool car;
- updating databases; – assist with recycling initiatives;
Candidates must also have a polite telephone manner with good verbal and written communication skills. A good knowledge of MS Word & MS Excel would be advantageous. The ideal candidate will hold a full valid UK driving licence.
Hours of work are 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
If you are looking for your first office experience in a busy varied role within a creative environment, which offers great benefits, please contact Geeta Bhudia.