A creative architecture and design studio is seeking a proactive and welcoming Office Assistant to join their practice. The practice works across Architecture, Masterplanning, Urban Design, Interiors, Graphics and Branding. They pride themselves on teamwork and building each other up. This role is ideal for someone looking to solidify their administrative support experience within the creative industry.
- Act as main point of contact for any queries in Practice Manager’s absence
- Answer and transfer all incoming calls, answer queries and take messages for studio
- Greet visitors and clients
- Manage meeting room bookings, upkeep of meeting room space to ensure tidiness and prepare refreshments in a timely manner for client and staff meetings
- Assist finance team by ensuring all invoices are properly processed to the headquarters
- Book travel, catering, couriers, taxis, etc.
- Manage all post and ensure they are delivered as appropriate
- Manage upkeep of general housekeeping such as checking when stationary and office supplies are needed, ensuring everything is tidy and presentable, etc.
- Maintain filing system and properly file/manage new documents
- Assist with planning of regional meetings
- Provide additional administrative support to other areas as needed such as; proofreading documents, PA assistance, typing and sending letters, managing project folders, etc.
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Eager to take on more responsibility wherever needed in the studio
- Professional and friendly presence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Take initiative in daily tasks
- Ability to multitask and stay organised
- Motivated, confident and enthusiastic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office