An award-winning architecture and design practice is seeking an outgoing Office Coordinator and PA to support their office and directors. The practice specialises in offices, residential, retail, hotels, schools and masterplanning. This role is great opportunity for someone looking to progress within creative support in a sociable and creative environment.
- Oversee the smooth running of front of house, providing reception assistance when needed
- Diary management, travel booking and accommodations to Associate Directors
- Provide assistance with project document control, including uploading and downloading project documents, recording, filing and management of documents and emails
- Assist with creation of client presentations via InDesign
- Produce documents thru copying/collating/binding and organising off-site printing when necessary
- Taking meeting minutes and drafting letters which align with practice standards
- Provide office administration support thru maintaining office tidiness, filing, event planning, etc.
- Assist HR in recruitment process via reply letters
- Update office diary when necessary with staff holidays, events, etc.
- Previous experience in an office administration or similar role, preferably within the creative industry
- Professional, approachable and confident composure when dealing with people of all levels
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Sociable and eager to build good relationships with team
- Strong team work ethic and attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in Mac operating system desirable