An Architectural and Design practice based in the city are now seeking an Office Coordinator / EA to join their busy team. The practice has grown rapidly over the years and are recognised internationally for their contemporary and inspirational designs. With offices around the world, they are now looking for an Office Coordinator to assist the Office Manager with the day to day running of the London office and support the directors.
The ideal candidate will have strong organisational skills, be able to thrive under pressure and able to work closely with senior members. This is a great opportunity for a confident and proactive person looking to take the next step in their career and gain exposure to multiple sectors of a company.
- Diary management for the company Director and Partners
- Arranging travel and accommodation for London staff when necessary
- Placing orders with suppliers for office equipment, stationary and kitchen supplies
- Managing monthly expenditures for the London Director and Partners
- Working closely with the Office Manager to assist with HR duties
- Answering phone calls, welcoming guests and signing them in to the security system
- Ensuring the office and meeting rooms are kept tidy
- Book meetings and take minutes as needed
- General Administrative duties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role is essential
- Extremely organised and efficient with the ability to work under pressure
- A reliable, motivated and confident individual looking to take the next step in their career
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook