A bespoke lighting studio is seeking a well-rounded Office Coordinator to assist with the upkeep of their studio. This role is a great opportunity for someone looking to become an essential member of a creative studio and be surrounded by a creative and passionate environment.
- Overseeing all operations and ensuring smooth running of studio
- Diary management, scheduling meetings, minute taking and travel booking
- Reception and front of house presence through greeting clients, answering phones, responding to inquiries and managing multiple inboxes
- PA support to directors
- Manage renewal of office subscriptions, utilities, insurances, etc.
- Producing and updating project fee schedules and preparing cash flow forecast
- Supporting the finance and accounts team
- Manage marketing through website management and organising internal and social events
- Manage social media through writing engaging content in posts and articles
- Previous experience in an office coordination/management role within a creative environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Eagerness to get stuck in the industry and help wherever is needed
- Proficient in MS Office and InDesign