An innovative and forward-thinking international architecture practice is seeking an Office Manager to join their London location. This demanding yet rewarding role is great for someone looking to really sink their teeth into a role with varied responsibilities within a fast-paced and passionate environment. There will be an Office Assistant to help with general administrative tasks as well as additional needs.
- Creating, implementing and running processes and procedures to keep the office running smoothly and efficiently
- Liaising and managing relationships with suppliers and contractors such as IT, building maintenance, health and safety, cleaning services, security teams, travel agents, stationary and material suppliers, and more
- Providing 1:1 EA support to one of the directors via submission of timesheets, expense reports, calendar and travel management etc.
- Being available for occasional late-night emails or calls to action, mainly for managing travel issues or urgent needs
- Planning annual company events and international meetings
- Manage and champion possible office moves, desk relocations and facility needs
- Manage the Office Assistant and provide guidance, ensuring they are providing the appropriate support to the team
- Monitor travel arrangements and visa bookings done by the Office Assistant
- Manage the administration budget
- Act as the go-to person for all staff in the office
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Incredibly organised and possess a structured approach to work
- High attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- An eagerness to muck in to a role and gain valuable experience for your career
- Ability to keep calm in a high-stress and demanding environment
- Social, positive and service-focused personality and approach to every day work
- Ability to think one step ahead and be ready for anything thrown your way
This opportunity is with a very hard-working practice with high reward. Working late is common and progression within the company is encouraged. If you appreciate the architecture and design industry and love being the go-to, on-the-ball person for a team, this is the perfect opportunity for you. Get in touch with Corrine Munro at or 02075628282 if you’re interested in learning more!