A London-based product design company is seeking a creative Office Manager to support their growing team. The start-up specialises in consumer goods and brings innovative ideas to life. This role is a great opportunity for someone looking to be surrounded by a creative and passionate environment.
- Overseeing all aspects of practice administration and ensuring smooth running of studio
- Bookkeeping and other financial management such as invoicing, purchasing, etc.
- Organising office and industry events
- Managing the upkeep of the office
- Oversee and direct an office move
- Diary management to key members of the team
- Meeting and greeting clients, answering phones as required
- Arrange meetings and take minutes
- At least two years bookkeeping experience
- Previous experience in an office coordination/management role within a creative environment
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- IT proficient
- Interest in design, art and culture is strongly desired
- Creative mindset
- Eagerness to get stuck in the industry and help wherever is needed