A friendly architectural practice based in West London is seeking a driven Office Manager to join their studio. This is a great opportunity for an office/studio manager to take the next step up in responsibilities and be a pivotal member of a business.
- Work closely with senior management, liaising on regular communications on their behalf
- Extensive diary management, travel booking, expenses, and database content for senior management/directors
- Maintain and develop the Quality and Environmental Management System
- Manage Health and Safety and facilities contracts
- Act as HR person for recruitment, new staff inductions, holiday tracking, etc.
- Assist with Bids and PQQs
- Manage reception and administration team
- Create agendas, attend and take minutes for monthly management meetings
- Coordinate internal and external company events
- At least 3 years office management/PA/EA/administration experience
- Previous experience managing team/staff members
- Strong Studio/Office Management experience;
- Ability to multitask with a great attention to detail
- Highly motivated and a positive force within a business
- Experience in the design industry is ideal