Office & PA Manager Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
An award-winning architecture practice are seeking an Office + Creative Support Manager.
An internationally recognised award-winning architect’s are seeking an experienced Office Manager to ensure the practice is running smoothly and also manage the team of PA’s. The ideal candidate will be resourceful, a great leader, have a positive attitude and nurturing mindset, ability to work within a busy design studio and have previous experience managing a team in a design environment.
Key Responsibilities for an Office Manager:
- Organise the office layout and maintain supplies;
- Shared office space rental scheme management;
- Project management of repairs & office changes;
- Arrange regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices;
- Full audit of practice supply chain to drive cost savings;
- PA team management including carrying out team appraisals, probation period reviews and approving holidays;
- Identifying priority areas and instigation of projects and developments;
- Responsible for legislative compliance;
- Manage H&S policy, procedures and risk assessments, ensuring action is taken to mitigate risks and all corrective and preventative action of issues arising;
- Manage Fire Alarm systems and fire risk assessments, ensuring action is taken to mitigate risks and all corrective and preventative action of issues arising;
- Proactively keep up-to-date with all legislation ensuring compliance to all standards and laws;
- Record office expenditure and manage the budget;
- Ensure adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload, often by using temping agencies.
Please get in touch with Gemma Naylor (Creative Support) immediately if you would like to hear more about the role!