Operations Manager for Boutique Interior Design Firm Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Operations Manager for Boutique Interior Design Firm
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing, Interior design consultancy who specialise in super prime residential projects in the UK and internationally. They are currently in West London but are looking to relocate to Chelsea within the next year.
We are looking for an organised and experienced administrator. This role will suit someone with a proactive approach who should be able to act with confidence, be highly proficient and able to multi-task producing results to the highest level of detail.
A minimum three years track record of working for a busy, design or related practice within the UK is essential. Excellent project management skills required.
The role has been created to assist our designers at varying stages of the design process.
Key Responsibilities for Operations Manager:
- ordering placement and scheduling delivery
- programming and attendance at installations
- general project administration
- following up on orders/coordination/ installation
- general business and admin support
- checking invoices and processing
- sorting samples, keeping the library up to date
- overseeing general management of the studio, printers, phones, IT
- organising taxis and couriers
Key Skills for Operations Manager:
- Advanced Excel skills and Microsoft literate
- Previous experience working in a busy design studio
- Astute attention to detail
Please get in contact with Gemma Naylor, Creative Support Specialist for more information.