Operations Manager for Innovative Furniture Start-Up Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A young furniture company based in the UK but with a global outreach and an extensive range of high quality products are seeking an Operations Manager to join their small and talented team. As a company they believe in creative expression, in progress with purpose and in pieces that stand the test of time, seeking to explore new possibilities and methods and to create authentic, practical products.
They are seeking an experienced general manager who has a real passion for delivering the highest levels of service and to effectively manage the company’s operations.
Key role responsibilities of the Operations Manager –
- Develop the strategic planning and financial forecast of the company
- Manage and lead the activities of all staff (creative, production, logistics, PR and marketing, sales and admin) in order to achieve financial targets
- Work alongside the creative director on the development of new collections
- Supervise and hold key relationships with production and logistic suppliers
- Develop and implement PR and marketing strategies
- Work with the sales manager to optimise and increase sales performance
- Monitor sales teams KPIs and working with the design team as required to maximise sales opportunities
- Engage, develop and maintain key relationships with the core customer
- Oversee the management of the cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies at all times
Key skills of the Operations Manager –
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and follow direction
- Demonstrated experience within a managerial position
- Second language is desirable but not imperative
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Possess the communication and presentation skills to liaise at every level
- Solid negotiation skills
This is a great opportunity to take full ownership of the potential success of a new, luxury brand that is founded by a group of seasoned entrepreneurs with multiple founded branches. You will be responsible for shaping the development and growth of the company.
If this Operations Manager role sounds like a suitable fit for you or you want to find out more, get in touch with Alicia Moore, Creative Support at Adrem Group without delay.