An international design studio that works across numerous fields: graphics, architecture and interiors, products, exhibitions and installations, websites and digital experiences is seeking a talented PA/Project Coordinator to support one of their Creative Directors.
They are seeking an intelligent hands-on PA/Project Coordinator to join their team. The purpose of this role is to act as the Directors ‘right-hand’ person.
- To provide support in delivering overall strategic objectives for various projects, by working in collaboration with the design team
- Update project plans on a regular basis and update weekly project status trackers
- Support with client comms via email/on conference calls etc. Ensuring you are keeping your finger on the pulse.
- Help in putting efficient and effective project processes in place
- To ensure all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist with putting together timing plans; coordinate, attend and make notes in both internal and client meetings
- To follow up on action points from meetings with internal team and/clients
- Proof-read and ensure material is checked for quality-control
- Prepare presentations and documentation for client meetings
- To conduct research/analysis where required
- Assist with financial tracking, such as time spent on jobs, helping with cost proposals, billing/invoicing and ensuring projects remain within budget and are delivered on time
- Diary management across different time zones
- Booking in freelancers. Keeping a log of booking and travel costs. Log and keep track of team holiday and absences. Keeping contact databases up to date.
- Key attributes:
They are seeking a natural team player; being part of a tight-knit team, a friendly, strong communicator.
Key Skills required:
- Competent Microsoft Office
- Worked within a design environment: Architecture/interiors, graphic design etc
Please get in touch to hear more about the role!