PA to Director of Leading Architecture Practice
This role is about providing a total support service for the director of an international award-winning architectural practice. He/she will work closely with the communications and press team and the admin team.
They are someone who has a real interest in architecture and design with experience of working in a creative environment – but, above all, someone who is passionate about the role of a PA and understands how they can contribute to the success of the office. You will also provide administrative support to the financial manager – this will include but not limited to confidential HR administration, updating employee records, new starter/leaver admin, recording weekly sickness and absences as well assisting with recruitment.
- Extensive diary management
- Organising and preparing for meetings and presentations, taking notes etc.
- Managing complex travel arrangements and accommodation
- Drafting letters, emails and other documents
- Handling highly confidential and sensitive information
- Coordination of social events and domestic life
- Maintaining contact databases and paper files
- Working collaboratively with the wider admin team and office manager to ensure the whole office is running smoothly
- Interest in the creative disciplines is essential
- A minimum of three year’s PA or relevant experience
- Discrete and diplomatic
- Dynamic and highly organised, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and delegate
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels together with outstanding inter-personal skills
- Proficient in MS Office programs
- IT literate
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication