PA to Director of Renowned Architecture Practice Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
PA to Director of Renowned Architecture Practice
An experienced Personal Assistant is needed to provide direct support to the Director of renowned architect practice. This person will act as the gatekeeper to the Director of a busy design studio and will need to be able to prioritise their time well. They are a close-knit team and regularly undertake Architecturally
The relevant candidate will have a vast experience providing direct 1:1 support and will handle everything from: complex diary management, being the first point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders, managing expenses, travel, accommodation and time-sheets, coordinating conferences and events etc.
Essential Attributes for the Role:
- 3 – 5 years experience as a high-level PA
- Advanced proficiency: Microsoft Office Software
- Be able to utilise Adobe InDesign
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Enjoys a challenge and fast-paced environment
Previous experience working with Architecture or Design related industry is essential.