PA to Directors for Top London Design Firm Job
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
One of London’s most well respected architectural practices is looking to hire an experienced PA to support the smooth working day of 2 Senior Partners. This design studio is known for its fabulous company culture, work life balance and collaborative environment. Based in Clerkenwell, you’ll be in London’s design and creative hub as well as being spoilt for choice when it comes to lunch decisions!
Supporting the Senior Partners enabling them to focus on business development, design and the continued success and growth of the practice.
- Diary management
- Liaising with internal staff and clients to arrange meetings
- Acting as first point of contact for clients and staff members for matters relating to the Partners in their absence.
- Email inbox management
- Booking travel, accommodation or couriers
- Creating presentations in In-Design and assisting in the preparation of reports
- General administrative duties and wider studio activities as required
- Support with personal PA duties if requested
- Supporting Business Development and Marketing activities when required
- Minute taking, writing agendas
- Answering incoming calls from overflow
The successful candidate will have previous experience ideally working at high level within the architectural or design industries. They will have strong communication skills, be methodical and analytical with strong attention to detail.