One of the top architectural practices in the UK is looking for a highly competent PA/EA to look after their two Directors. The practice specialises in projects across workplace, residential, retail, hospitality, education and masterplanning. This role is the perfect challenge for a confident and proactive PA/EA with 5-7 years’ experience looking after senior management within a creative design practice.
*This role is temp to perm
- Complex diary management for the two directors
- Managing directors inbox, filtering emails, responding to queries, redirecting messages and properly filing correspondence
- Regular travel booking, creating itineraries/agendas and managing director expenses
- Answering incoming queries and messaging, often managing them on behalf of the directors
- Arranging several types of meetings such as lunches, dinners, board meetings and more
- Regularly creating presentations via InDesign for all events and meetings needed
- Liaising with clients and contacts on behalf of the directors, typing correspondence, coordinating materials and preparations for meetings
- Manage the directors calendar; sourcing venues, creating guest lists, sending invites, booking travel and accommodation, etc.
- Minute taking
- Setting up conference calls and liaising with internal staff / external clients to schedule times, rearranging meetings when necessary
- Performing ad-hoc PA duties such as printing, binding, some personal errands, etc.
- 5-7 years PA/EA experience within the creative industry, preferably within architecture
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, InDesign, Photoshop, and Mac Operating System
- Extreme attention to detail with the ability to multitask and regularly rearrange meetings while remaining calm under pressure
- Establish relationships with external clients, teams and colleagues
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident liaising with senior management and all levels
- Ability to flex to the directors working style, having things ready quickly and correctly
- An assertive but respective approach to the work
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Corrine Munro at Adrem Group