PA to Founders of Creative Design Studio in Shoreditch Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Mid-Level, Senior
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
We have an exciting opportunity for a PA to Support the two Founders and Directors of a London-based industrial design studio and award winning architecture and interior design practice.
This is a fast paced role so this PA needs to be really flexible and hold ability to multitask and adapt to challenging situations. This is a strategic PA role and for someone with a lot of confidence to support in every way possible.
Responsibilities of the PA:
- Managing a senior level director or partner’s day to day affairs, including travel, meetings and emails.
- Preparing briefings and notes and liaising with other internal stakeholders for extra information where necessary.
- Replying to correspondence via letter and email, maintaining absolute confidentiality at all times.
- Working closely with the marketing and PR team to manage and coordinate appearances and events.
- Managing expenses, making personal appointments and assisting with property management.
- Assisting with any issues that may arise i.e. IT problems
There will be other duties and the right person will be willing to go above and beyond the job specification above.
The successful candidate will need to have good experience in managing the business and personal life of someone at director level, ideally within a creative environment. Strong emotional intelligence is needed for this role, as well as efficiency and developing close working relationships with key members of his team and family.
Please apply without delay to Gabrielle Saw, Creative Support Specialist at Adrem Group