My client is an established AJ100 architectural practice who are seeking a proactive PA to join their Canterbury office to support the Partners there for an initial 12-month contract, with the possibility of this being extended, on a 30 hour per week basis.
This firm of architects are well-known within the industry and boast an extensive portfolio of iconic projects that have earned them a place in the prestigious AJ100 list. The successful PA will be working in the firm’s Canterbury office which is located in the city centre only a short 10-minute walk from the train station. They require an energetic, ambitious and professional individual to help the Partners organise their busy schedules. It is important that you have a creative flair about you, and an understanding of the role of a PA in a busy office.
- Providing PA services to the Partners
- Diary management, managing daily activity
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Organising meetings and preparing any necessary documents
- Be first point of contact for the Partners through telephone and email correspondence
- Sitting in on project meetings and taking important notes
- Managing confidential information on the electronic filing system, ensuring everything is in order and up to date
- Conducting research into potential opportunities for growth for the business
Skills and attributes:
- Keen to work within a creative environment
- Previous PA experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Able to work autonomously and use own initiative
- Typing speed of 50+ words per minute
- Full proficiency with the Microsoft Office programmes
This is a great opportunity to propel your career within a reputable architecture practice offering a pleasant working environment along with a competitive salary depending on your level of relevant experience.
For more details please get in touch with Katie Jones at Adrem Group – my contact details can be found on the Adrem website – or apply by sending your up to date CV for review.