PA to visionary and boutique design studio in Fitzrovia Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A highly creative and boutique design agency in Fitzrovia is seeking a perfect PA to join their team to look after and better the lives of their two partners.
This design studio has been creating iconic identities and designs for some of the worlds most desirable brands, working with the likes of Stella McCarney, Adidas, Topshop and others.
This is a new PA position, the partners have never before had a PA so this is for someone who is experienced enough to find a good common ground and establish a good working relationship with both people who are highly creative individuals.
Duties will include:
- Review weekly priorities for each director
- Diary and travel arrangements
- Prioritise engagements for both directors
- Key contact for clients who are may want to speak with the directors
- Be the eyes and ears for the partners when they are not around and keep in close communication about studio matters
This role is only open to candidates who have a strong background in supporting design leaders in a full time PA position. One needs to understand how creatives think and be comfortable in a diverse and occasionally chaotic environment. Strong communication skills and a relaxed but structured approach to their work. The right person will be methodical and solutions driven.
Please apply without delay to Gabrielle Saw, Creative Support Specialist at Adrem Group.