A large AJ100 Architecture and Design studio based in South West London firm is urgently looking for talented Revit Architects and Assistants with advanced Revit skills and Aviation / Stadium experience to join them on a contract basis.
With work/life balance as the main focus of their organisational strategy, you can expect to thrive in your role and be supported every step of the way.
You will also have the opportunity to expand your skill-set on a variety of large-scale projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Revit proficiency (essential)
- Knowledge of Microstation (desirable)
- Strong presentation and 2D / 3D skills
- RIBA Stage 4 experience
- Proven track record of delivering tender packages on large scale projects (desirable) – such as Stadiums and Aviation
- 3-6 months with a view to extend
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Hourly rates from £18 – 22 per hour and possibly more
Please attach your CV and portfolio (no larger than 10 MB) when applying for this role.
Monika specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.