We are working closely with one of Hampshire’s leading architectural practices who, due to a heavy pipeline of exciting projects, are looking to expand their team by adding an enthusiastic and technically-led Architectural Assistant (RIBA Part II qualified) on a full-time permanent basis.
This practice boasts an enviable portfolio of both UK based and international projects, specialising in high-end residential that range up to over £50M in value, varying from traditional new builds through to large urban developments.
The successful Part II Architectural Assistant will:
- Have a strong academic record and a minimum of 1 year of post Part II experience
- Be technically led, willing to focus on projects at Stages 3/4
- An interest in traditional or classical architecture preferred
- ArchiCAD experience desirable but not essential as training will be offered
Our client is offering the successful candidate:
- A competitive starting salary
- Immediate exposure to a range of notable high-value projects, both UK based and international
- Excellent mentoring, ensuring your continued professional development
- A long list of unique benefits for you to enjoy individually or as a team
This is a really great opportunity for an ambitious and dynamic budding Architect to join an established practice where you will be given the opportunity to get stuck into a range of exciting projects.
My client is looking to begin interviewing for this position ASAP – for more information please get in touch with Katie Jones at Adrem Group or send your CV across directly – my contact details can be found on the Adrem website.