We are working exclusively with a boutique design practice based in London who are actively seeking a Part II Architectural Assistant to join their close-knit, friendly team on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful Architectural Assistant will be given a competitive starting salary (dependent on level of experience) along with exposure to a range of exciting and beautifully designed projects. You will become an integral member of a close-knit, supportive team of experienced Architects who will mentor you and guide your professional development as an aspiring Architect.
Company size: <10
Projects: Medium/High-End Residential and Cultural
- RIBA Part II qualified Architectural Assistant
- Portfolio must demonstrate strong design skills
- Residential project experience, ideally high-end
- A passion for bespoke residential design
- Vectorworks proficiency essential
Our client is offering the successful Architectural Assistant:
- A competitive starting salary
- Immediate exposure to a range of notable projects
- Mentoring essential to a young Architect, working closely alongside the Director and senior members of the team, ensuring your continued professional development
If you are interested in this role, please forward your up to date CV to Katie Jones at Adrem Group to be considered. Please feel free to get in touch directly too, my contact details can be found on the Adrem website.