A friendly and collaborative team of Architects, Assistants, Interior Designers and Space Planners is urgently looking for a dynamic and ambitious Part II Assistant. This role would suit someone who is passionate about design and also keen to inject some fresh ideas into their marketing strategy.
This is a multifaceted role that comes with an opportunity to work on a variety of complex projects in the UK across the Education, Research/Laboratory and Commercial sectors.Your tasks and responsibilities will include production of tender documents, case studies, portfolios as well as graphic design and some media marketing.
They provide excellent work-life balance and opportunity to grow within their business and REVIT TRAINING!
Skills and Experience:
- RIBA Part II qualification
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and Microsoft Office packages is essential
- Knowledge of Revit would be beneficial (they can provide REVIT TRAINING)
- Immediate start – interview are being held this and next week
- 3 months followed by a permanent offer
- Hourly rate is between £15 -18 per hour
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (LTD/Umbrella Company)
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.