Part II Assistants High-End Projects Job
- West London, London
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
An award-winning Architecture and Design Practice in West London is looking for ambitious and motivated Architectural Assistants for a long-term contract.
Having recently secured a number of Residential, Luxury Leisure and Heritage projects, they are currently looking for:
- Graduate Architectural Assistants with Interior Design and Leisure experience to assist the Project director on their most international large-scale development consisting of high-end apartments and villas
- Technical Architectural Assistants with a strong technical background to assist on a UK-based Residential scheme
- Microstation, InDesign (essential)
- Revit (desirable)
- Hourly rates starting from £16 p/h (Graduate role) and £17 p/h (Technical role)
- Length of contract – 6 months with permanent opportunities
If you are interested in finding out more about this Architecture role, please get in touch with Monika Michalska, or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Architecture Jobs.