Part-Time Business Development Executive in Design Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
We are currently looking for a part-time Business Development Coordinator to join a leading brand experience agency. Based in Camden, you will be working alongside a dedicated team of 5 client directors.This company work within the retail, fashion and leisure sector.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- PR co-ordination ONLY (PR agency to manage flow and chasing),
- Liaising with external cold caller including supply and formatting of case study decks (PowerPoint knowledge essential)
- Weekly new business meeting with client directors and populating the dashboard (includes ability to track Lead Forensics, Twitter and LinkedIn analytics),
- Uploading new contacts/leads into Traffic and MailChimp,
- Client Director’s co-ordination / point of contact (when off site
- Pre-qualified prospects tracker,
- New business diary and travel arrangement,
- Reception duties.
Please only apply if you have brand and creative experience and understand the business development function. This is a part-time temporary role but has the possibility to go permanent, if you are only looking for temporary work do please still apply. Administrative experience within a sales and marketing background is desirable but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work for a top branding agency.
Please apply without delay to Kate Piercy, Creative Support Specialist at Adrem Group.