Payroll Administrator Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
Your Responsibilities and Duties:
- Administering payroll information for about 75 employees, updating payroll records,
- Collecting and checking timesheets for accuracy, and enter them in the payroll system.
- Preparing and entering new starters and leavers, variable overtime, bonuses.
- Processing statutory payments i.e. SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP,
- Answering questions and queries.
- Provide vary tasks to accounts receivables and payables i.e. posting invoices and credit notes, sending payment reminder notices, solve payment disputes, verifying vendor and clients accounts.
- preparing daily reports
- Liaise with Revenue and Customs where necessary
- Preparing and sending RTI file
- Weekly pension reports.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must have experience with Sage 50 (2014+)/ Sage Reporting.
- To be considered for this role you must have two years of working experience with the above.
It’s all about attitude! The ideal Accounts Assistant will:
- Have good attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Be a good communicator as there will be regular interaction with global offices and managers.
- Have the ability to prioritise workload.
- Have a helpful and approachable manner.
- Be able to converse well.
- Be proactive and can work autonomously.
- Be friendly, honest and well-mannered.
- Be people oriented and most importantly…
- Be a Team Player!
If you are keen to discuss this role further and apply for it, please contact Maayke Markus (HR and Office Manager) at or call on 0207 562 8282.