Personal Assistant at International Architecture Practice Job
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
An international, multidisciplinary architecture and design firm who place great emphasis on their people are looking for a PA to join their team based out of their creative hub in East Central London.
To be a success in this role you will come with at least four years’ experience as a PA/EA supporting at least two senior managers. You will have proven yourself to be a trusted person who ensures discretion, professionalism and confidentiality.
You will be a valued member of the studio and duties will include but are not limited to:
- Diary management
- Proactively managing workloads and activities for directors
- Identify, anticipate and prepare information required my directors for meetings, appointments, presentations etc and follow up on inward and outward requests for information, outstanding reports and correspondence on their behalf
- Review, flag for attention, file and, respond to email correspondence received/generated by the directors
- Coordinate and manage the director’s calendars including organising appointments, meetings, and local, interstate and international travel and accommodation arrangements
- Coordinate national and international internal and external meetings and teleconferences as required including liaising with clients and key stakeholders
- Liaise with, prepare and assist design staff and Business Development with submissions, CVs, projects sheets and images
- Prepare and assist with reports, marketing and business development materials
- Plan, coordinate and lead client and studio events including event inception, event management, guest list coordination, budgetary control, invoicing and post-event follow up
- Reconcile expenses relating to the director’s purchases/expenses on a regular basis
- Actively contribute, assist and support colleagues in the wider Studio for the overall success of the Studio
If you’re looking for a new PA role in a progressive design firm with a fresh approach then this is the role for you.