An award-winning international design practice located in the creative hub of Clerkenwell is on the search for an unflappable Personal Assistant to join their blossoming administration team. With architectural projects spanning commercial, rail, bridge and tower schemes the practice has an established history of delivering high-class projects.
The role will require both workplace and personal support to two directors with following:
- Comprehensive diary and outlook inbox management
- Preparation of documents, internal and external correspondence and presentations
- Booking both internal and international travel
- Meeting preparation and briefing Directors
- Minute taking and expenses
- Working as part of an established admin team and supporting the wider practice
- Assistance with personal items such as household bills, holiday research, event planning
- Experience in a similar role, preferably within the design industries beneficial
- Proven experience of Microsoft applications – Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Photoshop/ InDesign skills are advantageous but not required
- Experience of using a CMS
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Resilient and a self-starter who thrives on autonomy
If you are ready for your next role don’t settle for another mediocre practice, work for one of the leading design studios in the industry.