Personal Assistant to Director of Interior Architecture Firm Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Personal Assistant to Director of Interior Architecture Practice
A dynamic studio that specialises in contemporary architecture, interior and product design are seeking a talented PA to join their studio. They have an interesting portfolio of projects all over the world, it is a great opportunity to join their busy practice.
You will have had a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a creative environment.
- act as gatekeeper for the director
- coordinate the director’s diary and time
- manage all correspondence
- manage tasks for the directors attention
- compile invoices and expenses
- coordinate attendance of events
- liaise between the director and internal colleagues
- research and compile complex travel arrangements
- research costs
- ensure the director has all necessary documentation
- organisation of social events
- assist with personal and private administration
- manage invitations and corporate hospitality
- MS Office
- Indesign is advantageous
- Fluency in English is essential; knowledge of German, French, Cantonese or Arabic would be an asset.
- Confident, professional and self-motivated, able to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise
- excellent communication and organisational skills
- ability and confidence to work on own initiative
- adaptable, calm under pressure and with a sense of humour
- able to deal with sensitive and confidential information with absolute discretion
- proactive in building strong relationships
- an interest in architecture , art and food
Please get in touch to hear more about the role!