Personal Assistant to Iconic Architecture Practice Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A large and highly regarded Architecture Studio is looking for a Personal Assistant to join their team. The purpose of the role is to provide full secretarial support to a Director. The studio is well known and they are responsible for designing award winning architecture, interior design and master planning projects around the world. They’re known for being empowering and encouraging employers who value collaboration and good work life balance.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Diary Management
- Travel and hotel bookings
- Book taxis/couriers via approved suppliers if requested using agreed procedure
- Arrange visas / other travel documents as necessary
- Photocopying / faxing / scanning for senior staff where appropriate
- Update and action events on CRM system
- Arrange lunches / research and book restaurants / liaise with kitchen
- Carry out research as directed.
- Arranging meeting rooms, administration
- Produce bid / prequalification and any other documents in Word or In Design
- Enter bid information onto CRM system, including tracking bid progress
- Assist Associates and Director of Administration to achieve and maintain studio standards
- Make tea / coffee for meetings if required
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a PA ideally within architecture, engineering or the design space. Excellent use of Microsoft is essential.
Please get in touch with Gemma Naylor if you would like to hear more about the role!