An architecture and interior design practice is seeking a Practice Manager to run their West London studio. The practice specialises in creating immersive and unique spaces in the retail, lifestyle and hospitality industries. The forward-thinking studio is perfect for an experienced and highly organised office manager to bring a fresh approach to the role.
- Manage the Practice Coordinator to ensure office duties are being met and assisting where needed
- Look after health and safety, testing, documentation, data protection, policies, procedures and training
- Manage invoicing of clients, tracking payments
- Liaise with accountant in processing payroll, bookkeeping, starters and leavers, etc.
- Manage petty cash and purchase order requests, ensuring approval by directors
- Liaise with contractors and suppliers, maintenance, landlords, etc., ensuring things are kept in budget and regular reviewing prices
- Work with HR team to organise onboarding, staff pension scheme, staff appraisals, and any other HR needs
- Ensure teams are submitting timesheets and budgets correctly
- Establish and maintain relationships with recruitment agencies for hiring
- Liaise with IT manager to ensure IT is always running smoothly within the studio
- Coordinate internal and external events
- Provide additional admin support when needed such as travel booking, diary management, etc.
- Proven office management experience with finance and HR
- Extremely organised with an eye for detail and efficiency
- A self-starter, always taking the initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Discretion with handling sensitive and privy information
- Confident liaising with senior executives
- A social and approachable personality
- Ability to thrive in a busy and fast-paced environment
- An interest in and appreciation for the architecture and design industry