Press Assistant for Iconic Architecture Practice Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Mid-Level, Senior
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Press Assistant for Iconic Architecture Practice.
One of the worlds most influential architecture and design firms is seeking a Press Assistant to join their creative team. This person will have a solid understanding and appreciation of design and will have had prior experience working within a press environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an iconic practice that is on the forefront of design.
Key Responsibilities for the Press Assistant:
- Maintain the press archive
- Providing general administrative support
- Assisting with the management of events
- Maintain the contact database
- Assisting with campaigns
- Reporting back to senior management
Key Skills Required for the Press Assistant:
- Prior use of workspace & Campaign Monitor
- Adobe creative suite
- Dreamweaver & WordPress
- Appreciation for design and art
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Highly organised
- Flexible work ethic
Please get in touch with Gemma Naylor to hear more about the role!